Monday, 4 March 2013

Educational Blog

Assalamualaikum and hello everyone.

I'm Nur Liyana binti Mohd Jonid. Semester 5 student in Diploma in English Communication course. Studies at Kolej Profesional Mara Indera Mahkota, Kuantan. The purpose on having this educational blog is to fulfil the requirement in Digital and Mobile Communication subject. Other than that, having this blog also can help in gaining a knowledge especially in environmental issues. 

In this blog, I will explain and expose to all reader about Plant Genetic Engineering or known as Plant Modification. I will focusing on :
  • What is Plant Genetic Engineering?
  • The comparison between Plant Genetic Engineering with other type of Genetic Engineering 
  • History of this technology
  •  How it works?
  •  Advantages and disadvantages of this technology towards the environment 

So, let's explore my entries and hope all of you can gaining a useful knowledge from my blog. 

Thank you.


No comments:

Post a Comment